Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twittering for Work

A couple years ago, one of my contacts introduced me to Lindsey Pollak. Lindsey is THE career guru for anyone under 30, and her blog (which I HIGHLY recommend you follow) is always filled with useful and relevant job search and career info. Plus, she's super sweet -- back in 2006, she spent an hour on the phone with me doling out advice about relocating to H-town, changing careers, and growing my network.

Anyway, one of her recent blog posts was about twittering for work. (By the way, if you're not on Twitter yet, get yer mouse moving and sign up now!) Willy Franzen, founder of One Day, One Job (cool site for entry level positions) gives us 50 twitter users to follow for job searching and career guidance. Naturally, Lindsey (@lindseypollak) was listed as one. (Like I said, she is THE career guru for young folks.) I was already following a handful of the listed people, but I definitely plan on connecting with more over the next few days. I'll keep you posted on the four or five I think are most relevant for marketing peeps like me.

In the meantime, good luck with your search... :) And if you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm @jenpearsall.

1 comment:

Lindsey Pollak said...

Jen,

Thank you so much for all the compliments and support. See you on Twitter!

Lindsey