Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Facebook addiction

It is official. Signing up for a Facebook was a mistake, because I am now a full-fledged addict. It is seriously like crack (well, I assume...I'm not on crack, so I can't be sure. Anyone with any hardcore drug experiences is welcome to comment though.)

Anyway, just wanted to share my new obsession with you guys. I am sort of delirious today, so apologies for the lame post. I got back from BA today and am absolutely exhausted, but I am somehow going to wake up at 5:45 tomorrow AM and get my booty to a spinning class. Ugh...

I'll post more tomorrow or on Christmas...maybe even some photos of me opening up my new Rebecca Minkoff bag (hint, hint)

1 comment:

Javier Avellan said...

My name is Javier and I am a Facebook addict. :)

I was the same way when I first signed up... and I still have moments of weakness where I stay up very late checking stuff and playing, finding new friends, etc.

Let's compare notes on how we can help each other with this addiction... there's strength in numbers :)

Thanks for adding me to your Facebook, btw... :)

Have an amazing New Year!!

Javier