Friday, December 12, 2008

No more vino!

I went out last night...my first Argentine night out! It was a lot of fun but I am SOOOO tired and SOOO exhausted. While the falls of Iguazu are awesome, the town itself if pretty lame. My drinking partner and I downed a couple of 3 dollar cosmos and diet coke and shared traveling stories...and before I knew it it was 2 AM! And drinking diet coke was not a good idea since I couldn´t get to sleep until about 3:30.

No more to post today since I am just traveling from Iguazu to Mendoza. My flight connected in BA, but the trip to Mendoza is delayed, so I ventured into BA for a late lunch and hot chocolate at Cafe Tretoni, a very famous Argentine cafe. Yum!

Heading back to the airport soon. Will get in to Mendoza at about 10 and will probably crash.....

No comments: