Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missing in action














Sorry I have been missing for the last few days. I came down with an AWFUL cold on Saturday, so I have been living on the couch with Kleenex, Tylenol and Airborne. I am feeling better today, but I'm still pretty snotty and sneezy. Yeah, its gross. And I have to fly back to Houston today, which means I'll probably infect the plane with my cold.

Btw, the photo I posted is of my family on Christmas. I am also posting some of the glacier pics I promised I would post a while back. Aren't they great? I love my camera!

Tomorrow's post should be interesting...will be discussing new years resolutions!














And the trek begins!














Walking on water isn't that hard!














Love this pic. This was my guide leading the way as we trekked away.














Once again, it was windy....one of the Aussie girls took this shot. You can't tell but the glacier behind me is HUGE!

No comments: